Our goal is to provide child care and developmental learning in a secure and motivating environment which meets the needs of each individual child and exceeds the expectations of his or her parent(s).
- We believe all children are unique individuals and have individual needs
- We believe learning flourishes in a secure, trusting and loving environment
- We believe the physical environment should be age appropriate and aesthetically pleasing to both the child and the parent(s)
- We believe a child’s daily activities should include stimulation, structure, challenges, and successes
- We believe there should be an atmosphere of mutual support and communication between the parent(s) and staff
Giving Tree Child Development Center accepts all children ages six week through twelve years, regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin.
GTCDC is licensed by South Carolina Division of Social Services, South Carolina Development of Health and Environmental Control, as well as South Carolina State Fire Marshall and adheres to all state laws and regulations governing the operation of a child care facility.